John is a sales manager at a marketing company based in Atlanta. Recently, he hasn’t had much luck finding leads. Despite updating their website and posting regularly on their blog, David’s client list isn’t getting any bigger.
His coworker Julie recommends website tracking, a practice that would allow him to identify anonymous visitors browsing their site. Once David has the power to identify leads, he can start pursuing them.
How Does Website Tracking Work?
Website tracking works by assigning each visitor a unique identification number. Until they clear their cookies, their visits will be tracked. David can find out:
- Who’s browsing their site.
- Which pages they’re looking at.
- How long they’re browsing each page.
- Which referral source led them to the website.
Now that David has website tracking software working in his favor, he can focus his efforts on developing a conversion strategy.
What Can Revenue Detective Tell You?
Revenue Detective turns anonymous visitors into qualified sales leads. In other words, we can tell you who’s browsing your site and are interested in your company.
- Find out what companies are looking at your site.
- Learn about individual leads.
- See the buyer’s journey.
- See company “Contacts” to learn about a company and its employees.
- Learn which keywords prompted their visit.
Would you like to know what companies are interested in your products and services?
Click here to sign up for our 10-day free trial, no credit card required!