The marketing landscape is constantly changing
Certain advertising channels have seemingly lost their appeal, while others have risen to take their place. Surprisingly email hasn’t lost traction. In fact, more people than ever before are using email, with a worldwide total of 4 billion users. Given its incredible reach, it’s no wonder marketing teams prefer this method of communication.
Why Are the Benefits of Email Marketing?
- It’s easy to use. Sending an email to an individual prospect or a large group of them is simple. And it’s easy to measure the success of an email campaign. Determine which prospects opened the email and of those, which became a paying customer.
- The scale is huge. You can effectively reach your entire prospect base through email. And it’s less invasive than cold calling. This means you have a greater chance of reaching more people.
- Email marketing earns a good ROI. For a relatively simple and cheap process, it offers you a good chance of converting customers. People are more likely to look at an email than they are to answer a phone call from an unknown number.
- It’s cost-effective. Even if an email campaign fails to convert a large number of leads, you haven’t wasted a ton of money in the process.
Email is a simple and effective channel for marketing your brand. The key to organizing successful email campaigns is analytics. You need to know which emails are effectively converting leads into customers. Email tracking software offers you exactly that.
How Can Revenue Detective Help?
Revenue Detective offers email tracking at a fraction of the normal price. We believe the more you know about your marketing campaigns, the easier it will be for you to convert customers going forward. In particular, our software identifies:
- Who has read your email.
- When the recipient read your email.
- How many times the recipient opened your email.
- When a recipient is browsing your site.
- Which pages on your site the recipient is looking at.
And that’s not all Revenue Detective can do for you.
We also offer a Tag button. This feature allows you to track each and every time a lead returns to your site. With the click of a button, you can “tag” a lead and receive a notification when they’re browsing your site. You can look at their browsing history to determine whether they’re a good lead.
If you’re organizing email campaigns, it’s in your interest to know whether your efforts are working. Email tracking tells you which campaigns are successful to help you calculate your ROI. Knowing when something isn’t working is critical-it lets you know it’s time to make a change.
Call now to learn how to uncover hidden leads on your website