Hidden Leads – The Secret to Unlocking Revenue
B2B Website visitor tracking is becoming more commonplace for companies looking to add value for sales and marketing and generate more leads. When you consider that 98% of your website visitors leave your site not filling out a contact form, you’re simply missing out on leads and that’s just not ok, is it?
- Website visitor tracking software is going to provide you with additional leads that you would never have been able to access otherwise. There out there right now on your site looking at the very products and services you have to offer.
- Your Leads may be of all different qualities and strengths but right now you don’t have a way to identify companies visiting your website, imagine if your sales team could identify prospects on your website right now?
Keep a close eye on leads in your sales funnel
- In addition to new leads, any existing leads in your sales funnel can be tracked using website visitor software to identify when prospects go back to your site and identify what products and services they are interested in.
- You can customize alerts on a specific company and can see exactly when they are visiting, which pages they have looked at, and for how long. Having this knowledge now puts you in a whole new game. Imagine having a proposal out and seeing that prospect on your site!
- Many features in website visitor tracking software are automated, saving you time to work on closing more deals.
- All data is real-time and automatically filtered into a simple to use dashboard. Once you customize your settings the software will provide data/analytics and notifications so you don’t have to log into the system constantly.
- The demographic insights from website visitor tracking can be very useful for discovering new markets and areas which you can include in your future marketing campaigns.
- Seeing that you are receiving frequent website visits from certain industries, geographies or verticals will allow you to narrow down your focus and home in on your sales and marketing efforts.
Website performance insight
- You will be able to see which pages are getting high traffic and those which are not. Allowing you to fine-tune content for better conversions.
Bring sales and marketing together for the common good
- Website visitor tracking software can act as a hub for both your sales and marketing teams. We all know there is a divide between sales and marketing, however, this divide can be broken as you work together to see what prior hidden opportunities are right in front of you.
Get an inside view on your competitors
- Website visitor tracking tools enable you to watch your competition’s movements on your website.
- You will be able to see your competitor’s engagement on your site which will allow you to identify threats and allow you to plan your next competitive analysis with the deep insight you otherwise wouldn’t have.
- You can set a trigger that allows you to see all of their activity going forward on your site and be informed of their instant arrival on any landing page which you choose.
- Review your Google ads keywords and competition as your competitors click on your add.
Enhance your marketing campaign results
- Add value to your marketing campaigns by identifying what companies are on your site. Especially your paid marketing efforts. You are able to collect genuine contact rather than empty traffic numbers which may or may not convert. You now have the option to follow up or continue to market in their direction.
Data & Analytics beyond Google
- Having a report of visiting companies available for monthly or weekly reports can be a vital piece of data. And, of course, these can be customized to your exact needs and requirements.
- Zapier integrations allow you to sync into tools meaning your website visitor tracking data is far more conveniently used and adaptable to the way in which you work. Data reporting and sales processing could not be easier.
Cost-effective solution for lead gen
- When you find the right Website Visitor tracking program for you and when used correctly, you will have a great ROI which will allow you to grow revenue and have data tools not currently available.
Click Here to learn more about Revenue Detective website visitor tracking
Call now to learn more